Tired of wading through stacks of papers and various emails that all feature different versions of a redlined agreement?
Break down barriers to true collaboration to produce the highest quality documents in the least amount of time. Use the only document collaboration product that brings your best people together, on their own time, to quickly and easily create the best possible content.
- Retains and manages entire document change history and reviewer activities.
- Content governance and control reduces exchange of privileged documents.
- Eliminate time spent finding, reviewing and editing multiple documents versions.
- Enjoy the power of same time and place group collaboration in a familiar environment and editor without forcing sequential processes onto the schedule of others.
“Organizations in any environment where risk management and compliance is critical, will benefit from Litéra’s products.”
- Access or share your files from any device, anywhere, web browsers, DMS, Web, or optional client interface to support the workflow that best suits you
- Share files and set access permissions to shared content on a per user basis
- Track the full version history of files with the ability to restore any previous version of the file
- Add your company’s logo, colors and “look and feel” makes email alerts and Web interface instantly recognizable as your own
- On-premise hosting increases your control for storage, back-up and e-discovery
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and AES 256 bit encryption in transit and at rest, even in the Cloud
- Multi-factor authentication option available
- Central policy management and Active Directory integration reduces risk of unauthorized tool use and uncontrolled files
- Works on all mobile devices
- Easy Web access from anywhere
- Work offline
- Integrates with Litéra’s comparison, large file transfer, metadata removal, rights management, secure portal and other tools
Litéra offers you solutions to answer
Inside Your Organization
Where is the document? How many locations? How many versions? Which repository is the document in? When was it copied, sent, and to whom? What changes were made? Who approved the changes? How complete is the project? Who is holding up the project?
Outside Your Organization
Who has custody of the document? Can you revoke custody or deny access? Is the file encrypted to deter cyber hackers? Was an iPad left in a taxi? Will the document reach your competitor’s inbox? Are you truly collaborating with partners, or just sharing files? Is the deal room secure?
Protected by one or more of the following US Patents: 7,818,678 and 9,105,007, licensed from Litéra Technologies, LLC. Litéra® and Litéra IDS® are registered trademarks of Litéra Corp. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.