Transform Your Company’s Primary Communications Platform Into An Efficient And Strongly Secured Email System.
- Engineered to improve enterprise-wide security, maintain confidentiality and support compliance initiatives, Litéra Secure File Transfer enables you to securely send encrypted emails and attachments and transfer large files of any size.
- If you want to email a large, encrypted file, you should be able to do so without jumping through size restriction hoops or risk a less secure route.
- Easily send large, encrypted email and attachments.
- The most secure encryption technology on the market—encrypts entire e-mail and attachments.
- Advanced digital signature functionality, legally binding in accordance with the most stringent international standards.
- Expire a message after an hour, days or weeks so it is no longer available, or revoke a sent message instantly.
Reduce Risk, Improve Security, and Maintain Compliance.
- Send secure, always encrypted email and attachments of any file size and type directly via the Outlook add-in or your existing Web portal, even to non-users of Litera Secure File Transfer.
- Securely sends entire directories, sub-folders and files, zipped into one file.
- Construct and send secure emails directly, using a free mobile app (iPhone, iPad and Android), from any mobile device.
- Full audit trail of delivery and opening of documents.
- Prevent data loss and leakage, ensuring confidentiality.
- Documents can be converted to PDF and batch signed.
- Administrative controls to enforce company-wide and individual user security policies.
- Available as a hosted or private cloud application.
Litéra offers you solutions to answer
Inside Your Organization
Where is the document? How many locations? How many versions? Which repository is the document in? When was it copied, sent, and to whom? What changes were made? Who approved the changes? How complete is the project? Who is holding up the project?
Outside Your Organization
Who has custody of the document? Can you revoke custody or deny access? Is the file encrypted to deter cyber hackers? Was an iPad left in a taxi? Will the document reach your competitor’s inbox? Are you truly collaborating with partners, or just sharing files? Is the deal room secure?
Protected by one or more of the following patents owned by Litera Corp: 8,478,995(US), 2,569,761(Canada), 2005332289(Australia), 200580022256.1(China), EP(FR)1751911(France), 179466(Israel), EP(CH)1751911(Switzerland), 265215(India), EP(DK)1751911(Denmark), and HK1095452(Hong Kong). Litéra®, Litera Secure File Transfer®, and Content Confidence® are registered trademarks of Litera Corp. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.