Sacrificing security and productivity for the sake of mobility will not help your business.
Provides the ease of a browser-based sharing with security and productivity tools to let you get work done, anywhere, on any device. Save hours, share files with others, work anywhere, on any device control access, without sacrificing quality and productivity.
- File share (eFSS) from any device without losing productivity tools that you use on your desktop.
- Enterprise-grade file encryption, access controls and multi-factor authentication options protect your data and reputation.
- Seamless integration with Litéra productivity and risk management tools such as document comparison, metadata cleaning, PDF conversion, secure file transfer and deal rooms.
- Collaboration is not sharing files, it is “shared understanding”.
“Litéra offers one of the most robust document toolsets we have seen.”
Jim Lundy, Aragon Research
“Organizations in any environment where risk management and compliance is critical, will benefit from Litéra’s products.”
- Access or share your files from any device, anywhere, web browsers, DMS, Web, or optional client interface to support the workflow that best suits you
- Share files and set access permissions to shared content on a per user basis
- Track the full version history of files with the ability to restore any previous version of the file
- Add your company’s logo, colors and “look and feel” makes email alerts and Web interface instantly recognizable as your own
- On-premise hosting increases your control for storage, back-up and e-discovery
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and AES 256 bit encryption in transit and at rest, even in the Cloud
- Multi-factor authentication option available
- Central policy management and Active Directory integration reduces risk of unauthorized tool use and uncontrolled files
- Works on all mobile devices
- Easy Web access from anywhere
- Work offline
- Integrates with Litéra’s comparison, large file transfer, metadata removal, rights management, secure portal and other tools
Litéra offers you solutions to answer
Inside Your Organization
Where is the document? How many locations? How many versions? Which repository is the document in? When was it copied, sent, and to whom? What changes were made? Who approved the changes? How complete is the project? Who is holding up the project?
Outside Your Organization
Who has custody of the document? Can you revoke custody or deny access? Is the file encrypted to deter cyber hackers? Was an iPad left in a taxi? Will the document reach your competitor’s inbox? Are you truly collaborating with partners, or just sharing files? Is the deal room secure?
Protected by one or more of the following US Patents owned by Litéra Corp.: 9,105,007. Litéra® and Litéra Sync® are registered trademarks of Litéra Corp. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.