The Only Patented
Server–Based Metadata Management Solution Available.
- Detects all types of metadata.
- Centralized control enforces compliance.
- Active Directory integration provides immediate implementation to new hires.
“Staff tell me they appreciate that IT ‘has them covered.’ They like the confidence and convenience of having potentially sensitive metadata automatically removed without their intervention when they send emails with attachments from any device.”
IT Director, Cotton Bledsoe Tighe& Dawson, P.C.
- Send sensitive email attachments from anywhere.
- Eliminates need for complex subject codes and waiting period after hitting Send.
- Processed file formats include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and image files, even when compressed in a ZIP file or present in emails that are embedded as attachments
- Cleans the widest variety of hidden metadata including Excel formulas, hidden cells, comments, PDF properties and GPS metadata in images
- On-demand processing enables metadata preview in detail, a summary of the risk level, as well as individual document cleaning and batch processing of stored documents
Sender Options & Benefits
- Convert attachments to PDF/PDF-A
- User alerts when action is required. (e.g., tracked changes detected)
- Sent items and archived emails reflect what the recipient receives (use during eDiscovery)
- Set cleaning and alert options via the browser on a mobile device
- Mobile Alerts can be easily configured to send an alert requesting confirmation about how to process metadata
- Add metadata management capabilities to your file sharing tool (EFSS), contracts system, CRM, intranet or other systems
- Clean documents from the DMS or file stores individually or in batch process mode using optional OnDemand functionality
- Quick and easy, fully assisted installation, complemented by complete implementation tools and support team
- Intuitive administrative tools allowing you to generate a variety of reports to monitor performance, balance loads and optimize servers
- Control users’ ability to change or override corporate policies and settings
- Administrators can allow users or groups granular control to override specific cleaning settings and/or exclude documents from cleaning altogether.
- Administrators can also specify a profile according to recipient’s email address, recipient’s domain or document template name
Litéra offers you solutions to answer
Inside Your Organization
Where is the document? How many locations? How many versions? Which repository is the document in? When was it copied, sent, and to whom? What changes were made? Who approved the changes? How complete is the project? Who is holding up the project?
Outside Your Organization
Who has custody of the document? Can you revoke custody or deny access? Is the file encrypted to deter cyber hackers? Was an iPad left in a taxi? Will the document reach your competitor’s inbox? Are you truly collaborating with partners, or just sharing files? Is the deal room secure?
Protected one or more of the following US Patents licensed from Litera Technologies, LLC: 8,060,575, 8,977,697, and 7,895,276. Litéra®, Content Confidence®, and Metadact® are registered trademarks of Litéra Corp. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.