You’ve got a strong firewall but what protects your data once you’ve shared it with others? Malicious attacks that breach sensitive data routinely dominate the news cycle, and we never envy the poor organization taking their public lashing. What are you doing to make sure you aren’t next?
- Deal Room – Never sacrifice custody of your document in order to simultaneously collaborate with others.
- Persistent Protection – Revoke or change access to a document any time. Once revoked, no one can get in.
- Message Encryption – Enterprise-grade encryption for messages and attachments in transit and at rest.
- File Share – On premise, highly secure yet easy to use file sharing.
- Hidden Data Management – Unmanaged metadata is the easiest target for a malicious attack. Manage it on any device.
Litéra® is a registered trademark of Litéra Corp. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.