April 3, 2017
Industry Leading Artificial Document Intelligence™ Solution Implemented by 350 Legal Clients Worldwide; Superior Industry Solution Benefits from Global Legal Demand
Downers Grove, IL – April 3, 2017 – Microsystems, the leading provider of document authoring, editing, formatting, proofreading, and metadata scrubbing software serving the legal and life sciences industries, today announced that more than 300 law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies globally have implemented Contract Companion.
Available on premise, on tablets, and in the cloud, the patented industry-leading proofreading software, Contract Companion, leverages Artificial Document Intelligence™ (ADI) to achieve unparalleled analysis speed, greater accuracy, and improved workflow.
“The legal profession is evolving in their use of technology and in particular ADI. These unique technologies are only available from Microsystems and the surging popularity of Contract Companion demonstrates growing technology adoption across the industry and a universal demand from law firms irrespective of size or region. Our hundreds of customers include large white shoe firms, Magic Circle firms in the UK, but also smaller nimble firms looking to maximize accuracy and efficiency through technology,” explained Avaneesh Marwaha, President at Microsystems.
Microsystems Artificial Document Intelligence software works seamlessly in the background to analyze and correct language and formatting averts costly errors and preserves professional reputations. Contract Companion was designed to help legal professionals draft documents with greater ease and precision to deliver higher quality agreements, while minimizing the time they have to spend checking over their work. The outcome is bullet-proof documents, delivered effortlessly, every time. Highlights of Contract Companion’s capabilities that enhance quality and efficiency include:
- Risk assessment provides an instant analysis and a dashboard view of the most critical issues in the document.
- Mobile support maximizes efficiency and recaptures time in transit, allowing users to check documents from any device with the browser companion.
- Document repurposing uncovers all client-specific and sensitive information, including inconsistencies in content and formatting.
- Enhanced cross-reference checking allows users to review cross-references with split-screen navigation and single-click fixes.
- Advanced technologies like natural language processing, multi-threaded server processing, and contextual analysis empower Contract Companion to deliver the most accurate results, finding issues no other product can.
To learn more about Contract Companion or request a demonstration, please visit https://www.litera.com/contractcompanion.
Microsystems is the leading provider of innovative document technology solutions and cutting-edge software worldwide. Five core products optimize all stages of the document production lifecycle, improving content quality and formatting, identifying errors and inconsistencies, mitigating risk, and enhancing document production efficiency for the legal, professional services and life sciences industries. Today, Microsystems supports more than 850 document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators. For more information, please visit https://www.litera.com.