A recent webinar explored how Litera's Governance solutions, including the newly-acquired Prosperoware CAM solution, help firms transition to the Cloud, focusing on the changes driven by the upcoming iManage Legacy Solutions end of life (EOL).
The webinar "Let Us Guide You: Help Your Team Prosper in the Cloud" is available on demand. It will be helpful for iManage users, Information and Technology (IT) professionals, Risk and Compliance professionals, and Knowledge Managers.
Speaking for the Litera team in the webinar are:
- Sheetal Jain, Co-Founder, Prosperoware
- Theo Lister, Senior Product Manager, Litera
- Tina Harkins, Director of Product, Litera
Jain began the webinar by noting that the Governance solutions that Prosperoware brings to the Litera portfolio of solutions fit right in with the overall platform approach. All of the Litera offerings, in Drafting, Workflow, Firm Intelligence, and Governance, are "founded on helping legal teams adapt to the new world of digital collaboration and hybrid work environments." The CAM solution provides some of the connecting tissue that allows legal teams to work seamlessly across systems and applications: provisioning, classifying, protecting, managing, and governing the data that flows through the firm.
The bulk of the webinar consisted of an in-depth discussion of many issues around Cloud migration, particularly those related to the iManage EOL. Harkins and Lister covered:
- How the EOL announcement affects firms
- Benefits and considerations of the iManage Universal API, Work 10, and the Cloud
- Prepping workspaces and data for the Cloud
- Upgrading from Milan to CAM
- Communicating the value of EOL programs
- Case studies from companies in similar positions
The webinar provides a thorough overview of the practical changes brought on by the shift to the Cloud generally and by the iManage EOL specifically. It is available for viewing online.