This year is flying by, and we at Litera are ready to update you on the latest Q3 release for our Drafting products.
Litera Drafting is a group of solutions that empower legal professionals to create, check, collaborate, and publish high-quality and well-structured documents. Our Drafting solution enables users to produce a first draft faster, proofread and correct documents more easily, reduce risks when collaborating, and publish with unique PDF workflows.
In this release, our team made significant improvements to Metadact, Litera Review, Litera SecureShare, and pdfDocs. Let’s look at what’s new in each product.
New in Metadact
Metadact is a metadata cleaning solution that scrubs metadata, track changes, comments, etc., from documents across any device, allowing legal professionals to send the cleanest, most professional version of a document. It reduces the risks associated with sharing sensitive information via email to enhance secure collaboration.
- No break in the workflow. With this update, you can clean files in Metadact Desktop and have them automatically recognized by the Metadact for Outlook basic cleaning mode, so you don’t have to clean them again. Metadact for Outlook will show you the cleaning status of the processed files, then allow you to add additional files and choose cleaning levels to process them.
- New REST API. Leverage our new REST API that allows you to add a file, choose a cleaning profile, and process the file via the Metadact Server.
New in Litera Review
Litera Review is a many-to-one document comparison and review solution designed to consolidate changes from multiple collaborators into one on-screen report, empowering legal professionals to collaborate effectively with faster review times and increased document accuracy and quality.
- Revert changes in one click. It was previously possible to revert changes accepted or rejected to a previous snapshot in time. With this release, it is now possible for you to revert individual or blocks of changes that you have accepted or rejected in the current session, improving user experience.
New in Litera SecureShare
Litera SecureShare is a secure file sharing and messaging solution that allows legal professionals to share files of any size and send encrypted emails across devices and browsers. This reduces the risk of sharing sensitive information or storing data in third-party Cloud servers.
- Better security with user deactivation. Admins could previously only deny users access to Litera SecureShare by deactivating them manually. Admins can now deactivate users after a specified period of inactivity, adding comments to explain why the user is no longer active and viewing deactivation activity in the audit log. This update improves Litera SecureShare’s security and user experience.
New in pdfDocs
pdfDocs is a PDF management application that allows legal professionals to create, edit, redact, and secure PDF documents, improving productivity and security and enhancing client satisfaction.
- Enhanced performance. In this release, we have improved memory utilization for documents with lots of bookmarks or with bulk editing annotation properties, improving performance.
We hope these updates will make document drafting a more secure and user-friendly experience. If you want to learn more about our updates, watch our short demo video here. You can provide feedback or request a new feature by contacting email@example.com or logging into the Customer Center.
You can request a demo for more information on these products or updates.
Until next time!
Note: Our new Product Release, Version Support, and Obsolescence Policy took effect in September 2021. If you haven’t read it yet, please check it out here.