- Document standardization is an important part of building and maintaining your professional reputation. Consistently and correctly produce documents that must comply with complex regulations.
- Start populating documents immediately without having to comb through and remove the content of the previous version. Easily create custom templates without writing a single line of code and share data and templates locally or globally.
Build your reputation by consistently producing quality documents.
Eliminate duplication and revision risks while enjoying lightning fast document creation with the consistent look and feel your clients expect.
Document automation like you’ve only imagined, until now.
- Easy-to-use dialogs guide users to create polished, standardized documents quickly
- QuickFills and QuickDocs allows users to enter information once and recall it with one click
- Generate multiple tables of contents for any document and save settings in QuickFills
- Manage all aspects of automatic paragraph numbering
- DocID feature ensures document identification and offers flexibility with seven different positions and an unlimited number of layouts
- QuickConvert allows for the conversion of any native Word document into an innova™ template-based maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the original
- Create pleading templates for federal and state courts, ensuring document consistency and accuracy. innova™ includes pleading templates for all 50 states in the federal court system and 25 states in the state court system
- Share data and templates globally
- Manage users and update their templates automatically when they upgrade versions
- innova integrates with all major DMSs and supports front-end profiling configuration common in Europe
Litéra offers you solutions to answer
Inside Your Organization
Where is the document? How many locations? How many versions? Which repository is the document in? When was it copied, sent, and to whom? What changes were made? Who approved the changes? How complete is the project? Who is holding up the project?
Outside Your Organization
Who has custody of the document? Can you revoke custody or deny access? Is the file encrypted to deter cyber hackers? Was an iPad left in a taxi? Will the document reach your competitor’s inbox? Are you truly collaborating with partners, or just sharing files? Is the deal room secure?
Protected by one or more of the following US Patents owned by Litéra Corp.: 8,381,104; 9105,007; and 7,818,678. innova™ is a trademark of Litéra® Corp. Litéra® is a registered trademark of Litéra Corp. All other brand names, product names,or trademarks belong to their respective holders.