Do Not Risk Your Business Reputation — Rely On A Proven and Patented Solution That Effectively Eliminates Metadata From Microsoft Office and PDF Documents.
- Preview, analyze and clean metadata from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, images and .ZIP files before document disposition.
- Intelligent Find & Replace removes sensitive data such as Social Security numbers or credit card information.
“We had an excellent experience with Metadact
as it was easy to implement and our users have found it simple and easy to use…we find Litéra to be very responsive and a true partner.”
Mark A. Sportack
Chief Information Officer, Crowell Moring
- Protect email attachments by easily and quickly cleaning metadata and/or converting to PDF.
- Desktop batch cleaning integrates with all major document management systems.
- Thorough metadata cleansing, even obscure data such as empty Excel cells, tracked changes, and attachments to embedded emails
- Clean metadata from attachments within Microsoft Outlook, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files using the convenient Metadact ribbon built into Microsoft Office
- Create profiles for simple, one-click metadata removal
- Folders and subfolders can be batch processed
- Enforce metadata removal policies across the organization
- Create personal and business-wide policies and settings
- Obtain an estimate of the metadata risk contained in a document based on multiple variables, including metadata quantity, type, and location
- Apply specific actions and create exclusion lists for select types of metadata such as bookmarks, fields, VBA variables, and custom properties
Litéra offers you solutions to answer
Inside Your Organization
Where is the document? How many locations? How many versions? Which repository is the document in? When was it copied, sent, and to whom? What changes were made? Who approved the changes? How complete is the project? Who is holding up the project?
Outside Your Organization
Who has custody of the document? Can you revoke custody or deny access? Is the file encrypted to deter cyber hackers? Was an iPad left in a taxi? Will the document reach your competitor’s inbox? Are you truly collaborating with partners, or just sharing files? Is the deal room secure?
Protected by one or more of the following US Patents licensed from Litéra Technologies, LLC: 7,895,276, 8,060,575, and 8,977,697. Litéra® and Metadact® are registered trademarks of Litéra Corp. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.