Nature, Subject Matter, Purpose, and Duration of Processing:
- Nature and Subject Matter - We are a member of the Litera group, which is a provider of technology services and solutions. We have contracted with the Customer to provide certain of our technology services and solutions to the Customer.
- Purpose - In respect of each Customer Contract, we will process Personal Information only (i) when we access the Customer's systems in relation to the provision of support; and/or (ii) when we provide professional services to the Customer. We may also process Personal Information about end users to verify that they are authorized to use the Product.
- Duration - In respect of each Customer, we will process such Personal Information (i) for the duration of the Customer Contract; and (ii) for the period after the termination or expiry of the Customer Contract during which we have surviving obligations that require us to process such Personal Information or the Customer continues to store such information on our systems.
Categories and types of Personal Information:
Non-special categories of Personal Information - Personal details including but not limited to first name, last name and email address; family, lifestyle and social circumstances; education and training details; employment details; financial details; Personal Information relating to goods or services provided; or Personal Information relating to civil proceedings.
Special categories of Personal Information – N/A unless provided by the Customer.
Criminal convictions information - Criminal convictions information – including (alleged) offences, outcomes and sentences.
Categories of Data Subjects:
- It will include staff such as attorneys, partners, directors, employees, volunteers, agents, temporary and casual workers and other personnel engaged by the Customer, Customer's clients.
- It will include any person whose Personal Information is included in the documents and other materials in respect of which the Customer provides to the Company.
Processing Activities & Storage:
- Processing Activities & Storage: All Personal Information is stored and processed on Company's cloud applications.
- Access: Company does not monitor the Personal Information that is stored and processed on Company's cloud applications. Company may have limited access to Personal Information when Customer open a support ticket.
- Dissemination: none. This is controlled by the Customer.
- Alternation: none. This is controlled by the Customer.
- Combination: none. This is controlled by the Customer.
- Consultation (viewing): only in limited instances when a support ticket is opened by Customer.
- Deletion: Deletion of any Customer Content or Customer Data provided through the Product may be controlled by the Customer. The company deletes such Customer Content or Customer Data upon expiration of the Subscription Term (as defined in the Customer Contract).