In 2021, our team added 11 new licenses to CE Manager. In Q1 of 2022, we’ve added four more. We know tracking the compliancy of continuing education requires a lot of work, and that’s why we are constantly updating CE Manager to ensure we do the heavy lifting for you.
License Updates for CE Manager in 2021 and 2022
CLE and CPE compliance requirements are constantly being updated. CE Manager helps you keep up by consistently tracking those updates for you. As your professionals expand their qualifications, we also develop compliance tracking for the new professional certifications they achieve.
In addition to tracking the rules updates for existing accounting and law licenses, in 2021, CE Manager added tracking requirements for 11 additional licenses. In the first quarter of 2022, we’ve begun tracking four more.
2022 license additions:
- New Jersey Insurance Adjuster
- New York Insurance Adjuster
- Pennsylvania Insurance Adjuster
- Certified Enterprise Risk Professional
2021 license additions:
- Iowa Life and Health Insurance Producer
- Missouri Life and Health Insurance Producer
- Florida Insurance Adjuster
- Oklahoma Insurance Adjuster
- Texas Insurance Adjuster
- Finland Law
- Texas Foreign Legal Consultant
- United States Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of Florida
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Certified Payroll Specialist
- National Social Security Advisor
CE Manager Compliance Tracking by The Numbers
CE Manager currently tracks 85 licenses in the Accounting industry, 163 licenses in the Legal industry, and 151 licenses in other professional service industries, including finance, insurance, fraud detection, retirement, human resources, IT, and real estate. Combined with our more than 100 custom licenses, CE Manager tracks approximately 500 licenses and certifications.
Click here to view the complete list of licenses and professional certifications CE Manager tracks.
Posted in Firm Intelligence,Micron Systems