As soon as you become a customer, you are connected with a Litera expert to help you meet and, hopefully, exceed your expectations. You are also backed by our industry-leading Customer Support Team who ensures that an expert is on hand, should you run into any challenges.
Our team of document experts will ensure that all phases of your Litera-enabled document workflow runs efficiently and quickly. With a customer retention rate of over 98%, we take pride in supporting our customers in one of two packages: Standard and Premium
Receive first-rate product support and assistance with all Litera software installations and troubleshooting. If a challenge arises, this team works with you between 4 am – 8 pm Eastern U.S. to diagnose the situation, provide guidance toward a solution, and take action.
Take the best support in the industry and make it better. Premium Support builds upon the benefits of Standard by delivering priority escalation for your most severe issues with 24/7/365 availability.
Immediate Attention: Never wait for the weekend to end or next business day to arrive to fix a major issue. Should anything happen, your request is moved to the front of the queue to be addressed immediately.
Exclusive Access: Our experts hold extended hours and deliver quicker response times for Premium Support customers.
Premium support available 24/7/365
Regardless of your support level, you have access to DocER for emergency document repair. Send us your document and we’ll fix it and return it to you typically within two hours, with a report detailing what was wrong with your document and how we repaired it.
DocER support available 12 hours a day
Email and phone support are available from
4 am – 8 pm ET (9 am – 1 am GMT/BST)
on normal business days (excluding holidays).
What Others Say About Litera Support
Litera Goes Above and Beyond
"There's an openness to listening to the customer. We are impressed by the level of service, support, and collaboration we receive, and we know we have the people behind the software ready to support us."
Director of Business Transformation
K & L Gates
Deployment and Configuration
We assist you with the planning, analysis, and testing of the solutions you purchase. Our consultants will guide the configuration and installation of your software and accompanying modules, including integration with document management systems.
If you are using DocXtools, we can also design and configure the Microsoft Word ribbon and backstage view for optimum usability, including:
- Inserting, re-arranging, removing, or hiding functionality on the Word ribbon
- Adding native or customized command buttons, groups, and tabs
- Hiding native functionality and replacing or supplementing it with equivalent DocXtools functionality
- Intermixing custom macros on the Word ribbon
- Inserting non-Microsoft images and icons on the Word ribbon
- Editing screen tips and super tips across the Word ribbon
- Replacing Word’s convert to .docx feature with the safe DocXtools .doc to .docx functionality
- Hiding native Word functionality that is inappropriate for business users (including the Publish as Blog Post or Save to Web features)
Adoption and Training
It’s important that you recognize the full benefit of your Litera solutions, measured through a positive return on investment. We provide a team of Adoption Specialists that take a consultative approach when identifying trends, and help direct engagement and re-engagement campaigns as needed for continuous learning.
- Training to kick-off the launch and answer questions
- User engagement days to promote new technology
- eLearning modules and how-to videos
- Group or individual training using a comprehensive library of “how-to” resources and usage analytics
- Adoption Specialists available to support you when needed
- Quick reference guides for all your Litera products
- Customer Center platform with software documentation, news, updates, and downloads
- A range of customizable onboarding tools to help with change management and awareness
- Usage tracking to identify trends
- Help direct awareness campaigns as needed
Microsoft Office Planning Engagement
Litera’s Office Planning Engagement helps prepare you for Office 365. These services focus on education, training, analysis, and configuration, including:
File > Options
Our consultants will review all the Word File>Option settings that are machine-specific and advise you how to best deploy across your entire user population.
Word 365 Training
Our team will train and educate you on the advanced features that make an impact while helping you prepare for Office 365.
We will review existing PowerPoint decks and discuss best practices and potential impacts of Office 365.