Tapping into the Power of Gen AI with Litera Compare
Take a quick scroll through LinkedIn, and it's hard not to notice that Generative AI (GenAI) is a hot topic. People and businesses are scrambling to catch up, keep up, and pull ahead in their respective industries by harnessing the potential of this game-changing technology—and the legal industry is no exception.
For legal professionals, the potential of GenAI is vast—and still largely untapped. Along with its ability to streamline processes and draft and analyze documents, one of GenAI’s greatest capabilities is document comparison...and that’s where Litera Compare comes in.
The Industry’s Leading Document Comparison Tool
For more than 20 years, Litera has been at the forefront of AI legal technology. We’re constantly adapting and evolving to provide tools that enhance the user experience and streamline day-to-day operations for legal professionals. Litera Compare is now the leading comparison tool in the industry, used by 99% of Am Law 100 firms. It enables legal professionals to track the evolution of any document and detects changes across any two documents in seconds across devices, reducing the complexity of comparisons.
NJL 500 Firm Modernizes Operations with Litera Compare
Looking for a modern comparison tool that would scale with growth, one of our clients, a well-respected NLJ 500 law firm, has an 18-month adoption plan for Litera Compare rolled out. The firm is poised to optimize performance, enhance accuracy, and drive user experience with a unified solution that’s easy to use, regardless of technical expertise. Simply put by the firm’s IT Training Manager, "[t]o someone considering Litera, my advice would be to run, don't walk. It's truly worth it, and you won't regret it. You will be supported, you will be cared for, and most importantly, you will have a great product that simply just works. Prepare to be awed."
Tailored to cater to the requirements of every legal entity, from solo practices to large enterprises, Litera Compare is an intuitive, scalable, and proven solution. With a track record of successfully managing over 4 million document comparisons, its reliability is unquestionable.
Here are a few of the features you can expect to increase accuracy and drive productivity:
- One-to-many comparisons: Litera Compare makes reviewing and accepting changes from colleagues, clients, and collaborating councils easy in no time. Users can compare up to five modified versions of their document against a single, original version and see detailed redlines.
- Selective compare: When legal professionals compare documents—especially lengthy and complex content—they want to see the changes in one specific section instead of the whole document. With the Selective Compare feature, users can compare two pieces of content within a larger document and instantly see the differences.
- Copy to clipboard: This feature enables legal professionals to draft an email in Outlook and then attach redline files. Users can select the redlines they want to attach to the email in Litera Compare, click “copy to clipboard,” and paste the attachments into the Outlook email.
- XML-based comparison: To ensure higher accuracy, faster processing, and improved compatibility, Litera Compare compares documents at an XML level instead of using the outdated Rich Text Format (RTF). This shift has significantly improved the quality of results, making it a reliable choice for handling large volumes of documents with precision.
- Cloud enablement: Realizing the growing importance of cloud technology in modern workflows, Litera Compare is prepared for cloud enablement. This forward-looking approach allows users to access and collaborate on documents from our Microsoft 365 web app while ensuring scalability and data security.
- Seamless DMS integration: Litera Compare streamlines its interactions with various Document Management Systems (DMS). By doing so, users can seamlessly work with their preferred DMS, ensuring consistent document workflows and maintaining essential features they know and love from their current applications.
The untapped potential of Gen AI in the legal industry, coupled with the cutting-edge capabilities of Litera Compare, opens a gateway to a future where legal professionals seamlessly navigate complex documents with unparalleled precision and efficiency. With features like one-to-many comparisons, selective comparisons, cloud enablement, and seamless DMS integration, Litera Compare streamlines current workflows and lays the foundation for a legal ecosystem where collaboration, accuracy, and innovation converge.
Ready to Learn More?
Discover why 99% of the Am Law 100 use Litera Compare. Download a copy of our eBook, which looks at the many features and benefits of switching to Litera Compare or implementing comparison software for the first time. Download it here.